Hunker Down is a true log cabin in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Owner managed and loved to provide you with a great vacation experience.
Perfect for a family or romantic vacation. The cabin has a large yard for the children to play or just relax and enjoy the outdoors.
- Hot Tub on the 2 sided porch and a Jacuzzi inside.
- Pub Table, rockers and a swing to relax with your morning coffee or view the mountains in the distance.
Free WiFi, Unlimited local and US long distance calling
- Wii with game library and accessories
- Three Flat screen TVs with either blu-ray or DVD players. Netflix capable equipment with guest Netflix account.
- Antique furnishings and decorations
Hunker Down awaits your arrival.
- New kitchen appliances and full size washer/dryer
- Queen size bed in the loft with a 1/2 bath
- Queen size sleeper sofa in living room and a large futon couch/sleeper in the Mountain Room
- Well equipped kitchen. Choice of a Keurig or automatic drip coffee maker.
Mary & Mason Pace
Hunker Down in the Smokies
Check out current DEALS at
Rates - Two night minimum required
Standard Rate: November through April (Excluding Holidays) - $94.00 per night
Standard Rate: May through September (Excluding Holidays) - $104.00 per night
October - $115.00 per night
Holidays - $125.00 per night
Cleaning Fee $60.00
Dog Fee $45.00 per dog - Maximum 2 dogs
Current Specials - April - October 2015 Pay for 5 nights and Stay 6 nights. November - December 2015 Pay for 4 nights and Stay 5 nights. Special based standard published rate! May not be combined with other specials.
REMEMBER BOOK EARLY GET YOUR DATES! BOOK LAST MINUTE GET GREAT RATES!
LAST MINUTE DEALS MAY BE ADVERTISED ONE WEEK OR LESS PRIOR TO A VACANCY, BASED ON AVAILABILITY.